
I think we've figured Beckam out a little bit: he's a lazy eater. We love that boy but...come on! This past week I have been feeding him breast milk from a bottle and he has been a lot happier. He chokes less and seems to be able to control the flow better from a bottle, which means less air in his tummy and more milk! We have been making him go 3 hours between feedings to cut down on the snacking that he was doing (thanks Chels, good thinking). That was rough to begin with but has produced great results. He's eating more, sleeping better, it's great.
We switched from Prevacid to Zantac for the reflux, as well, and that seems to be working a little better. He's 8 weeks old this week, and we're really hoping he starts growing out of this problem soon.
Thanks for all the advice everybody. I'm starting to think having 2 kids is possible!

2 comments:
2 kids are possible and yours are adorable. Hi Emily! What a surprise to find your comment when I finally had a moment to sit down and go through our blog for a bit. Sounds like our labor stories are quite similar!! Granted mine was number 4. You better be fast to a hospital or just plan home births from here on out! :) It has been fun going through your blog. I can't believe you are a mom of two--you still seem like little Em to me, crazy how time flies!!
I will keep checking in. I am so glad that you got Beckam situated with something that works. Reflux sucks--we have been there!!! They can out grow it, so hang in there.
Glad it sounds like things are a little smoother sailing now! You are a trooper for sure! Good luck from here on out.
Post a Comment