Friday, July 11, 2008

All flat irons are not created equal

I stayed at my parents' last night to be able to have a few conversations with some adults during this week (Adam's out of town). I was a little excited about getting ready this morning because my mom has some (ok, a lot) of rockin product. I love sampling all her stuff and then smelling like a salon all day...thanks for sharing, Mom. Well, she got a new flat iron...it's this itsy-bitsy skinny one. And it's a Chi. And I loved it with all my heart. I only have 4 pieces of hair, and it's super fine (imagine if a newborn had a bob....that's pretty much me) so it was perfect. When I needed to get to that ever important patch of hair that is barely hanging on right in front...no problem. I didn't even burn all the skin on my neck off when I flipped my little short hairs out! The only bad thing about it is that it's crazy expensive ($80), so I'll be saving my pennies until I can get one! I highly recommend trying one out though, if you can. Fabulous!

4 comments:

Buchanans said...

I am doing this from my new iphone! I love all things chi as well as all things iphone!

The Barneys said...

It's the best. Carl got me one two years ago for my birthday and it's the best ever. I had no idea what i was missing till i used it. Hope you get one soon.

Katie said...

You should go talk to my sister Emily at Me Salon and Fashion. Sometimes those go on sale and she'd be able to hook you up. It's in Clearfield by Tepanyaki.

mike and elise said...

I agree . . . love the Chi!! My mom has one. :) Also, we have changed our blog address to mikeandelise.blogspot.com Just take away our last name. :)