I guess I jumped the gun by saying everything came back normal with Beckam's EKG. Turns out the right side of his heart is enlarged. Our pediatrician had me call to make an appointment with a cardiologist at Primary Children's. However, they can't get him until the end of August, which is longer than our doctor wants to wait. If we can pull some strings and get an earlier appointment we'll just do that. If not, our doctor wants to do an ultrasound to check it out...then maybe we'll go to Primary's depending on what she finds.Now I'm trying to remain calm. I'm told it could be nothing....but it could be something, too. I hate looking at his tiny chest knowing all is not well in there. We're trying not to worry too much because it won't help. Thank heaven for thorough doctors, right?
We'd appreciate your prayers for our little guy, we can use all the faith we can get. I'll keep you posted on what we find out!

9 comments:
We will for sure keep him and your whole family in our prayers. Good luck with all the doctor run-around. We love you guys!!
we will be thinking of you guys- i'm so sorry! he will be alright though, it's a good thing they caught it early like this right? keep us updated...
Emily - we will start praying for your sweet baby. I love to read your writing - you have a gift!
Oh lady, I'm so sorry. I'm sure everything will be ok. You'll be in our prayers
Adam and Emily,
Sorry to hear the news, your family is in our prayers. Please keep us posted.
Adam and Emily,
We love you guys! We'll keep you in our prayers, please let us know if we can do anything for you. If you need a date night or anything we would be happy to watch the kids so you can have a night out together. You are such great parents and examples to us!
AJ and Carrera
Oh no...I am so sorry. That is the worst when all you can do is worry and wait!!! We will keep you in our prayers. Hang in there!!!
I don't even know what to say to someone in this situation, except that I hope everything turns out all right, and I'll be thinking of you!! Hang in there!
Adam and Emily we are so sorry to about Beckam. Know that we are thinking and praying for ya. We sure love you and hope everything works out!
Post a Comment