Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What memories do you have with me?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

This is Trevor - I say that because I am sure Michelle will want to write in her own memory and I don't want it to look like we're breaking the rules!

If I had to pick just one memory in all of the crazy, fun stuff that our families have done together over the years it would most definitely have to be that UNFORGETABLE sunny Sunday morning back in the good old apartments! I will never forget the looks on both yours and Adam's faces when you told us that you were pregnant with Saylor. The "I told you so" comment was absolutely perfect and I just remember thinking to myself how terrifying it must have been for you both. But you handled it like a couple of pros and Saylor is one of the cutest little girls around!

Anonymous said...

One of the things I remember is your wedding. We decided to take a "break" from work to go see you at the temple. You looked SO beautiful! I also remember picking up your wedding video and when we got to your reception the T.V. didn't work, but the 18 handy guys got it to work eventually. So fun! Miss ya much girly!

Thompson Family said...

One of the memories I have is me seeing Saylor for the first time. I think we were celebrating Uncle Darells Birthday. I thought you two were cute first time parents.

Amber said...

I remember meeting you at a family gathering. You were the only one of Adam's girlfriends that I ever met! You both make a cute couple and a wonderful family.

Larson Family said...

I will never forget that home movie we made with Whitney and you were the cat clock!! It makes me smile when I think of how silly/crazy we were. We sure had fun though!!!