Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm so glad when Adam comes home...

Adam is home, at last. We survived just fine while he was gone but he was sorely missed. It's true what they say: you never really appreciate what you have until it's gone.

Sleeping without him just isn't the same. I found myself missing the little things that make it easier to fall asleep:
his funny way of breathing while he sleeps
being able to warm up my feet on his calves
his weight on the mattress that balances it out just right
the kiss goodnight
"dream about me"

For the longest time, before we were married, all I wanted was to be able to listen to him sleep. Now, after 4 years of having that, I've become kind of dependant on it. I love just knowing he's right there next to me. He's what makes our bed so comfortable!

Glad you're home, love! You make everything just right!

No comments: