1. What is something mom always says to you? Are you a baby? or a girl?
2. What makes mom happy? the yacomputer (computer)
3. What makes mom sad? No, just be happy Mommy!
4. How does your mom make you laugh? make funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? you was a baby
6. How old is your mom? I'm 2 years old
7. How tall is your mom? no...you're little!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? You can fix my sucker, it have a hole in it.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? you check on me when I sleeping
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Pippin (Grandma Dahl's dog??)
11. What is your mom really good at? read stories
12. What is your mom not very good at? the yacomputer
13. What does your mom do for her job? no...just Daddy works
14. What is your mom's favorite food? um...fruit
15. What makes you proud of your mom? no...you make me proud
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? no...minnie is on tv (i asked "if mommy was on tv, who would she be?")
17. What do you and your mom do together? We like to be Minnie and Daisy
18. How are you and your mom the same? No! you're Daisy and I'm Minnie
19. How are you and your mom different? No! You're Daisy and I'm MINNIE!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You DON'T love me...
This was quite a struggle. Maybe we'll try again in about a year....

4 comments:
she always says the cutest things! i want to try it ou on kaden...
that was hysterical
She's so cute. Love the answers
Wow, that is so fun! She sounds like such a big girl! I just wanted y'all to know how much I LOVE to read your blog! I feel like we are going through a lot of the same things and it's nice to know I am not alone! I sure appreciate that we share the same "addiction" to blogging! Hope things are well!
Post a Comment