Well here I am...writing a blog...I didn't think it would ever happen. Let me explain why I have crossed this line that I'm told is very difficult to get back across. Our brand new dsl modem just crapped out on us and we are waiting for the new one to come. Em is going absolutely crazy so I thought I'd write one while I was at work and that might give her some sort of buzz that doing it herself does! (Yes, she is a lost cause, a total addict). My first topic I would like to discuss is bloggers in general. You are a strange, curious breed! Em checks ours daily to see if she got any comments and if she has anything she wants the world to know. There is some satisfaction in telling the world about your day. It makes me laugh to look at every one's blog and see how they all think they are so funny (which many of them are!) and how they all think they have the cutest kids, or the best husband blah blah blah. In the end almost every blog I've ever seen is the same but with different faces in the pictures. I will now take this moment to say that I do have the cutest kids and the best WIFE in the world (+ 2 Brownie points ).
My next topic is male bloggers. This section is mostly dedicated to my brother Justin who apparently is experiencing hi levels of estrogen. I want to point out as one of the blogs that Em frequents said "Male Blogging = Male Scrapbooking". So Justin, at this time I think it appropriate for you to get one of those aprons that have the pockets in front to hold your fancy scissors, get a little rubber finger thing so you can flip through pages better and start actually scrapbooking. You have always been good at designing things why not start designing your memories on paper! hahahaha Ok Ok I have no problem with guys blogging but even typing this I am getting a little emotional and want some chocolate so I'd better stop now!!!
13 years ago

5 comments:
SOME of us blog for our families who live far away...
Lol!! I make two little blog posts and all of the sudden I'm participating in male scrap booking? I see how it is. Have you ever thought there was more to it than that. May be there's more to it then just creatively expressing my thoughts and emotions. Maybe I'm reaching out to the world for some type of understanding or acceptance. Maybe by expressing my thoughts it will help me explore my own self and find a deeper and more wonderful meaning to this life and expand my understand of my own limits and opportunities. Or maybe it was because I'm good enough, smart enough and people like me so they wanted to hear about my day? But really what it comes down to is I wanted to brag that I won tickets to see Batman and I'm seeing it before you!
Hey Muscles!
I just found your blog! I love to see your cute wife and kids. I haven't heard how your family is. What been happening with the family? Bolgs are good for keeping in touch. Living so far away from my family I know! Keep the information coming!!!!!
Good one Adam! That's exactly why Matt wont ever write in our blog but there is nothing wrong with males contributing to a blog. Justin, keep writing.
I laughed so hard when I read this post. My husband calls me a blog'aholic, so don't let him get to you Emily. (Not that you would) Thanks for the laugh!!!!
Post a Comment