Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How Saylor Got Her Groove Back

First of all, thanks to all of you for your advice and support regarding Judy Attitudy and The Pig. I'm so lucky to have so many people to support and love me! I am happy to report that we are seeing a lot less of Judy around here, and a lot more of Saylor. Hooray! How did we do it? We have been playing SO HARD! Saylor loves it, I'm exhausted, and Beckam is actually doing better too. And we are all a little happier. Here's what we've been up to...

Sprinklers at Grandma Sweety's
Brownies make everything better...

Grandma Dahl brought a bunny home from the shelter for the weekend


Swimming in Rach's pool
Saylor's cousin Brinkley makes her smile every time (or make funny faces)

Swimming with Elise and Aiva
And playing cowgirls with "Daddy Boy"

Also, I wanted to say thanks to Adam for not caring that I have totally neglected our house. All this playing leaves little time for cleaning up! That's the next thing I've got to figure out...

Thanks again everybody! And see ya Judy!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I'm so happy that things are getting better for you.

Natalie said...

I have the cutest tiny's in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darci said...

yay! i'm glad she's doing better- and you too!