We went to the Living Planet Aquarium (I think that's what it's called) on Monday with the Dahls. It was a lot of fun. Saylor liked the star fish, the sea horses, and the sharks... but wasn't too thrilled with the octopus or the sting rays. We had so much fun that when we went to the Bairds afterwards for dinner, all she wanted to do was take a bath. I guess she just wanted to be a fish!

Beckam with his Aunt Liz

In the bath at Grandma Sweety's, swimming with the fish...
Cute bum...I had to include this picture, sorry Saylor.

Beckam with his Aunt Liz
In the bath at Grandma Sweety's, swimming with the fish...
Cute bum...I had to include this picture, sorry Saylor.
Beckam was all tuckered out from our fun day. He didn't even have it in him to keep his binky all the way in...

No comments:
Post a Comment