Are you guys having any luck selling cause we aren't. We haven't had anyone look at the house for over a month. We turned down an offer about a month ago and no one has been through since.... oops, hope we don't regret that. Well, good luck to you also. I looked at your blog for your home an it's kind of funny. I made a blog for ours also and we used the same backgroud. Anyway, we must have the same taste. Well, good luck again.
We're the Dahls and we're a happy family. That's about all I'm sure of. Life has been anything but predictable for us, but we're enjoying the surprises! This blog is our way of documenting our memories, and sharing our stories!
2 comments:
Are you guys having any luck selling cause we aren't. We haven't had anyone look at the house for over a month. We turned down an offer about a month ago and no one has been through since.... oops, hope we don't regret that. Well, good luck to you also. I looked at your blog for your home an it's kind of funny. I made a blog for ours also and we used the same backgroud. Anyway, we must have the same taste. Well, good luck again.
Ah I sure wish this had ONE more bedroom. This looks so cute! Where are you guys going to move? Is it sold now?
Post a Comment