Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Husband Tag

I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it was kind of fun...so I'm stealing it (thanks Heather)!
1. What is his name? Adam Bryce Dahl
2. Who eats more? Well...when I'm pregnant or nursing, I do. All the other times, he does.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Adam is by a whole foot!
5. Who is smarter? "School smart" is probably me, but Adam has street smarts :)
6. Who is more sensitive? Ad's a softy, but I think I still have him beat.
7. Who does the laundry? I do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed...Adam does.
9. Who pays the bills? Adam makes the money and manages it, but I physically write the checks :)
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. What meals do you cook together? Our late night snacks.
12. Who is more stubborn? It's probably a tie...
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Adam, he's really good about that. I'm working on it.
14. Who has more siblings? We have the same but flipped: My family is 4 girls then a boy, Adam's is 4 boys then a girl. Kinda funny.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we're each in one leg.
16. What do you like to do together? Pretty much anything, just as long as we're together (so cheesy).
17. Who eats more sweets? Me, for sure!
18. Guilty pleasures? 99 cent banana splits at Sonic, going out to eat.
19. How did you meet? The very first time we met was at a party at Renee's house a few weeks before our sophomore year. We didn't really hang out though until the end of our junior year.
20. Who asked out who first? Adam, I guess. We were in high school so we all just hung out. Adam called me first though.
21. Who kissed who first? Adam kissed me. He was my first (and only) kiss! We were outside Katie Rasmussen's house standing in front of Adam's dad's truck just before he had to go home.
22. Who proposed? Adam did. One Friday morning he told me to pack a bag. That night after work he drove us to the airport, I was kind of freaking out, and we flew to Vegas! He blindfolded me until we got to the mystery location. When I finally got to open my eyes, we were standing in front of the fountains at Bellagio (kind of "our spot"), well I was standing, he was down on his knee. Then we spent the rest of the weekend with his brother and sister-in-law. So romantic!
23. His best features? I love how tall he is. I love his jaw and chin, very masculine. I love the lines that show up around his mouth when he smiles. And he has a cute bum.
24. What are his greatest qualities? He's so unselfish, always putting me first. He's an incredible Dad. He's so funny and easy going. He's a goofball. He's honest. He's romantic and so thoughtful. He's driven. I could go on and on...
There ya go. I technically wasn't "tagged" so whoever wants to steal this from me...you're it!

4 comments:

The Barneys said...

Adam is a great man, Im so glad you two have found so much happiness together! Nothing could be better than to know that two really wonderful people are still so happy so many years later.

Larson Family said...

I had no idea that you met at my house. I feel so special now!!! That was so fun to read. I love reading about others love stories how they met ext. I think I will take the tag offer, thanks!

Buchanans said...

we love Adam! Two things I would like to add... He will jump on the tramp for incredible amounts of time with my kids ( grrreat uncle!!) and he knows random facts especially about cars and movies!!! Love you bro in law!!!

Heather said...

awww so cute! I'm glad you did the post! You two are so perfect for each other.