
Today is my sister's birthday! She's just 2 years younger than me so growing up was fun. We shared a room until I was 14 (right Nat?) so we were really close. So close that when we finally did get our own rooms, we got
walkie-talkies so we could still talk at night. One of my favorite memories with Nat is when she'd get scared at night she used to ask if she could hold my hand. She was way better than me at sharing her clothes...I still borrow them from time to time. She's one of the funniest people ever and just has one of those fun, cute personalities. I've always wished I could be more like her in that respect. I miss our growing up years so much. It's fun to reminisce though (
pinky and the brain,
plee chigas....ah, the "rad" box) and we do it via text message all the time. Thanks for lots of laughs and good times Nan! I love you! Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
thank you so much sister!! this was so sweet!!! where the heck did the rad box go?!! love you!
Cute girl! Happy birthday lady.
Post a Comment