I got my hair fixed. Much better. I can now go out in public again without a paper bag over my head. It's amazing how a little fixer-upper on your head can totally improve your mood, confidence, everything. I really need to do it more often!
13 years ago

6 comments:
Your hair is way cute!! I guess you won't need Justin's help after all! :)
It looks awesome! You totally do NOT look bald! :)
REALLY cute em! Love it!
it's beautiful! see you didn't have to hack it all off- that is good. good volume too! yours reminds me that i need to do something with mine...blah! i hate it.
I love it, it looks great. I wish I could look that cute with short hair. I feel like I just look like a Mommy. Not a hip, cool, young gal. Anyway, it looks awesome.
Ahhh! I love it! It looks so adorable!
Post a Comment