Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I always enjoy a good tag...

8 TV shows I love to watch: The Office, Diners Drive-In's & Dives, What Not to Wear, The First 48, Opportunity Knocks, Kitchen Nightmares, Samantha Who?, Friends

8 Restaurants I love: Olive Garden, Jason's Deli, W.G. Grinders (yummy cookies), In & Out Burger (sure wish there was one around here), Noodles & Company, ABC Mandarin, Red Robin, Pier 49

8 things I HAVE done today: Vacuumed, made dinner, did dishes, colored, played Barbies, made cookies, pretended to understand the Hispanic men installing our Direct TV, gave my 2 fav kids lots of kisses

8 things I am looking forward to: Beckam sleeping through the night, Halloween, Disney on Ice (for Saylor, not me), our house selling, pizza for dinner tomorrow night, going to bed, Christmas, Adam being done with school

8 things I love about summer: BBQ food, 4th of July, bare feet, warm nights, my dad's garden, So You Think You Can Dance, vacations, my birthday

8 things on my wish list: 8 hours of un-interrupted sleep, naps for me- not just my kids, a big pan of brownies, a rockin deal on a big new house, Fall to last longer, chips and salsa from Garcias, no more 2-year-old-moments from Saylor, to be independently wealthy

I tag Elise Cole, Allie, and Michelle Anderson

No comments: