Christmas was awesome. I'll try to give you the reader's digest version. We were able to spend time with both families, which is important to us. We ate too much, were spoiled too much, didn't sleep enough, and made lots of memories. Saylor was especially fun this year. She was so excited about Santa coming, and was so happy when we had a little birthday party for Jesus. I'm so happy to have kids around this time of year. I'm also thankful that I have my family so close to me! I can't imagine spending such a special day without them. Here are a few pics...
New Year's is always an interesting holiday when you have small children. We spent ours with friends/family at a nice, low-key party at the Webb's. We snacked all night long, played games, Beckam slept, Saylor colored, it was great. Saylor was a trooper and lasted until about 10:45 before she started asking to go home. So we had a fake countdown and yelled and blew our little horns and made a confetti mess in front of the house. Thanks for a fun night guys!

1 comment:
Looks like you enjoyed the holidays!! Crazy how time flies! I had to do like 7 posts at once to catch up. I love the holidays but I am glad they are over.
Post a Comment