13 years ago
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Frustrated!!
Last weekend I made Beckam cry it out! The first night was soooo awful, but I was brave (Adam was out of town) and stuck it out. The second night was the first full night of sleep I have had in 8 months (actually way more than that due to being prego and all). The third night was when the flu bug started with Beckam. Bye bye sleeping boy. He has been a poop machine so he hasn't been able to pull off a full-nighter again since. Now, to make matters worse, his top 2 teeth are coming in at full force. Now we're back to bouncing like a maniac for hours (not kidding) to get him to sleep! All my hard work was for nothing! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I have to do it all again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hang in there Em. He will get there. Very proud of you for letting him deal with life. It does show you he can do it, so that is comfort and hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel when all the sick, tooth stuff is gone! Good luck
I'm proud you let Beckam cry it out...It's not an easy thing. I guess I should be grateful that my children have always been good sleepers. I wish I could help you out. It stinks that everyone has been so sick. I sure hope Beckam doesn't get worse, it would make me super nervous.
Hang in there! It always seems like every time they just start sleeping through the night, something comes up to ruin it all. ie, sickness, new teeth, growth spurt needing more food, etc. We've had to do multiple cry-it-out sessions at the end of each of these cycles. I know it is so hard, so good for you! Hang in there!
Post a Comment