it's nice to have a change huh? that's why mine's always different- it's the easiest/most drastic change you can make. kaden also has an opinion- when i chopped it and made blonde he said 'mom, your hair is BEAUTIFUL- and blonde like me!" (he prefers blondes- has since he forever):)
We're the Dahls and we're a happy family. That's about all I'm sure of. Life has been anything but predictable for us, but we're enjoying the surprises! This blog is our way of documenting our memories, and sharing our stories!
7 comments:
Cute! I love it!
I love your hair! You look great as a brunette!
I love the hair.
REALLY cute Em!! I love it.
it's nice to have a change huh? that's why mine's always different- it's the easiest/most drastic change you can make.
kaden also has an opinion- when i chopped it and made blonde he said 'mom, your hair is BEAUTIFUL- and blonde like me!" (he prefers blondes- has since he forever):)
It looks so great!
Looks great! I love the color on you!
Post a Comment