It's windy tonight and it was scaring Saylor as I was putting her to bed. After lots of explanations about how the sound was just wind, not monsters, not thunder, etc, she was still scared. So, I told her when we're scared we can say a little prayer and Heavenly Father will help us to not feel so scared anymore. I then demonstrated such a prayer, and then another at her request. Then, I stood there a minute more and I hear, very enthusiastically, "Help me, Jesus!! Bring me a special banbaid!" Oh the faith of a child...I sure love that girl!
13 years ago

7 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!! She never disappoints! :) I think that those are the moments that Heavenly Father lives for.. his precious children putting everything they have out there faithfully.. Its so special! She is a doll!!
And sorry about Beckham, I hope things are getting a little better.. We are always here if you need us!
And we need to get together again soon, New years was so much fun!
She so cute! The things she says I just can’t get enough.
Oh how cute Em! It also shows what a good mom you are. How did we get so lucky to be moms :)
You are such a sweet Mom! They are lucky to have you
That's hilarious! I can't wait for Faith to start saying funny things.
That is sooo precious!! What an adorable lil girl! I love you new background!
How cute is that? Sorry about Beckham with Apri I had the same problem. Every night before she went to bed I would give her tylenol and teething tablets that would last her half the night when she woke up I would give her some more teething tablets and she would be fine for the rest of the night. It may not work with him but it is worth a try for some sanity. Good luck!
Post a Comment