Tuesday, January 6, 2009

F-L-U

Despite my diligence in getting my children all vaccinated-up with the flu shot...we got it. It started with Beckam on Sunday, found me around 2 am Monday, got Saylor about 11:00 Monday night, and now Adam about 30 minutes ago. It got my Dad, most of Adam's family, and if you don't lock yourself in a sterile room...it's going to find you. Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

It's not pretty so don't expect any pictures. That would be a funny joke. All of us have been experiencing flu protocol: the stomach-evacuating procedures. This morning, Beckam re-enacted the scene from The Exorcist. It was so bad and he was way freaked out. Sadness.

Good news: mine lasted about 24 hours, Saylor was fine by time she woke up, miraculously. Beckam's is hanging around almost long enough for me to get concerned, though. Let's just hope Ad doesn't get hit too hard. In his words "I don't have time to get sick!"

So on that note, go wash your hands, pop some vitamin C or whatever works, and I hope you didn't catch it by reading this post!

2 comments:

The Barneys said...

I’m so sorry. HUGS to you guys. We have had our share of sickness but not the flu luckily! Hope you guys feel better soon.

Chelsea and Dave said...

I am so sorry! That sounds awful! Hope things get better soon!