Saylor has an imaginary caterpillar. It showed up in the cupped palm of her hand about a week and a half ago. It is blue. It is fuzzy. It lives and sleeps in a cage. It's name changes frequently but has been things like Groopy-Shmoopy, Cotsins, and many more made-up words from Saylor's dictionary. If you're lucky, she'll let it cuddle your face, like it did with our Bishop (kind of embarrassing for all involved). I will try to get a picture of it. It's hilarious.
Beckam loooves Saylor, I wish the feelings were mutual. I'm just praying these times will soon leave us.
Alright, in all honesty, she loves him enough to keep him from choking! Beckam is a little vacuum cleaner boy and tries to ingest everything he finds on the floor. I've gotten really good at the finger sweep, but I can't keep my eyes glued on him every second. So...I trained Saylor! She now yells "Mommy! HELP BECKAM!!!" every time he puts something small in his mouth. It's come in handy twice now. Love those two.
Saylor is pretty creepy in the middle of the night. I found her sitting up in bed, laughing...moderately hard, eyes open. I asked what was so funny and she just flopped back onto her pillow and chuckled again, then started snoring. She was totally asleep. Needless to say, I was a tad freaked out.
Beckam is the cutest boy ever. He's way into making faces and funny sounds (like father, like son). He's started putting things on top of his head and then waiting for them to fall off. He thinks it's hilarious. He likes to be chased, hung upside-down, tickled...he enjoys rough-housing (that sure doesn't look right...rough housing. now it doesn't sound right either) in general. And he's such a sweety!!

5 comments:
Okay I am dyin about the middle of the night laughing thing!! I would be so freaked out! Its so common though, my 17 yr old brother has been doing it since he was Saylor's age too.. He will talk to you and walk around, its dangerously scary! You will have to tell me more stories. Love those kids of yours.. they're too cute!
Allie's the same exact way. When Allie was doing loans at her last job she would approve me for loans all the time not during standard business hours. 3AM I'd here "Congratulations you've been approved I just need you to sign this paper work" or "Well I'll have to speak to my manager but I'm sure we can do it."
Your kids are so dang cute and they are getting so big! That is too funny about Saylor in the middle of the night. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Stinkin cute kids! Saylor is BEAUTIFUL!
HAHA I love your kids. I think I would be a little freaked out if Sawyer was laughing hysterically in his bed in the middle of the night and wasn't responding to me...LOL
Beckam is adorable. He seems like such a sweet boy. I'm sorry you have to deal with him putting things in his mouth. I'm sure I will experience that soon enough.
BTW....I have REALLY started potty training Sawyer (there names are so close I just realized) anyway, I took your advice on a potty chart and he LOVES it. You will have to check out my blog and read about it....Here is my email klmkcj_0323@yahoo.com I have it set to private so I will need to send you an invite.
Thanks again for the advice.
Post a Comment