Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Chelsea!


It's my sister's birthday today and she deserves a little birthday shout-out. Chelsea is amazing. You won't find a more positive or determined person. Whatever Chelsea wants, Chelsea finds a way of getting it. This is only because she makes things happen. I love how strong and focused she is. She inspires me in so many ways, and always has. She's so beautiful and fun and totally fearless. Growing up she was always sticking up for me, and taking care of me. We worked together for 3 years at a law firm while I was in college...by far my favorite job, thanks to her. We got really close during that time and I feel like we have been since. I've loved being pregnant at the same time and sharing that fun bond with her. I owe her everything for introducing us to ACN...but that's a whole post in itself. I love her sense of humor more than anything. She's able to laugh at herself which is something I really admire in people. I've always looked up to Chelsea not only as my big sister, but for the friend, mom, and person that she is. I love you so much Chels! Thanks for always being exactly what I need! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

The Kotters said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so much for that wonderful post! It means so much! I love you!

Buchanans said...

I second all that!! Love you both!

It's Me...shell said...

Happy Birthday to her!