Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Someone likes my blog and gave me an award! Thanks Renee!!!


Here is who I award (in no particular order):
1. Amber because she's so funny! I love the captions on her pictures.
2. Amanda Christiansen because she's always giving me new stuff to read, she's a great blogger, and has an awesome attitude.
3. Chelsea because she always includes pictures :) and shows me other blogs that make me thankful for my blessings.
4. Amanda Fellingham because she's an awesome writer, very creative.
5. Rachel because I love hearing her funny stories about her kids, and her picture collages rock.
6. Hollie because she has such an interesting life! And I love the castle pics.
7. Michelle Arnold because she's so quirky, and posts about the greatest things.
8. Renee because she's hilarious, and I love the videos, memories, and stories/pics she posts.
9. Mandi because they are always doing something! Such a fun family!
10. Elise because she has posts and quotes that make you think...

I wish I could have picked you all! I really do love to read everyone's blog!!

Congrats to all the winners...
This is what you need to do. Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on your blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Thanks! I feel so honored!

Amanda said...

Thanks Emily!!! I feel honored, too! :o)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Thanks Em, you are so cute. Now I have to start thinking of awards..geez man!
Anyway, do you have your blog blocked from search engines? Mike searched my name today and your blog came up. Just thought you might want to know. If you go into settings you can block your site from being hit with searches on google.

It's Me...shell said...

Oh Nice! Thank you! It's such an honor to be nominated!