Thursday, July 1, 2010

Splash Park!

Adam went out of town last weekend so we had a sleepover at Chelsea's house! These 4 cousins get along so well, and we always have fun with them!

We crammed them all in the big tub! Not much room to rubba-dub-dub in there!
We went to a splash park while we were there. The water was pretty cold so Saylor wasn't excited, but Beckam loved it! He had a lot of fun!




We drove a few minutes away and found another one with warmer water (and a rainbow sprinkler that Saylor couldn't resist) and had much more fun there. Even too much fun for pictures! Why don't we have splash parks north of Salt Lake?!?! I'm going to file a complaint...with someone.

Thanks for the fun times Chels!!

2 comments:

Kohler said...

There is a splash pad in Ogden, right behind the Ogden Athletic Club. And I'm thinking I heard of or saw one in or around Roy, but that may have been a dream.

It's Me...shell said...

You can file one with me. I want to go to a splash park!