Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toy Story 3 Surprise

We had been really excited to take our little family to see Toy Story 3 because they LOVE Buzz and Woody (Beckam) and Jesse (Saylor). We've been watching trailers and clips on youtube for months! We wanted to surprise them so, the morning of, we had them play "Blue's Clues" to figure out what we were going to do that day (they also love Blue's Clues).

We didn't say anything about finding clues, Beckam just happened to see one and yelled "I see a clue!"
Then Saylor "put it in her handy dandy notebook"...
Then it was off to find more clues...

Then they sat down in their "thinking chair" to think....think...
Thiiiiiink....
All the thinking was just too much for Beckam.
Finally, Saylor figured it out, and all on her own, mind you. Then we were off to the movie!!
We tried as hard as we could to get a good picture of the kids in front of the movie poster. They did NOT cooperate.


They LOVED the movie, though! Beckam laughed so loud and made it through a little more than half of it. We had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Laci said...

ok... cutest family EVER!! I loved all your updates. In fact, I loved your hawaiian chicken idea so much (from FB) that I made it on monday and have been eating it all week! LOL. So thanks for the yummy idea! And you look so cute btw! I almost forgot you are pregnant. SO unfair! :o) Again though, darling family of yours!

mike and elise said...

You guys are such cute parents! You always do fun stuff with your kids! Glad the show was good. We're going to take Aiva to Toy Story 3 here soon, too. :)

The Daleys said...

How fun, what a cute idea!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

SOOO cute! Their personalities crack me up. I too forgot that you were pregnant...you look amazing!!! How are you feeling?

It's Me...shell said...

Cute idea! I love the middle picture of the kids in front of the movie poster

Kiz Fam said...

Hey Emily, fun Toy Story idea. You're good at making things fun...I get so excited that I just shout out what we are doing almost the minute they wake up! They would have loved this idea better I'm sure :) Congratulations on your pregnancy, I just found out- how exciting!