After lots of requests and questions (and some skepticism from non-believers), I'm posting about the infamous well. Our water here at our new place tastes, to me, like poison. So I was parched until I was introduced to "the church well". As far as I know, it's been around since the good
ol' pioneers of old. It's free. Anybody can use it. It's fluoride-free and chlorine-free. And it tastes awesome! So here is the documentation:
This is the well from whence we draw our drinking water.


JUST KIDDING!!!
HAHAHAHA!! Can you imagine?! That is a way cool, non-functional well that is near the real well. I don't know the story behind this little gem, but it's cool!
THIS is where we really truly get our drinking water!

This says "Pristine Well Water". So there. My water is pristine, just the way I like it.

You position your water-collecting device under the little spout, hit the green button, and TA-DA! YUMMY WATER!

So there you have it. The Well.
5 comments:
I'm glad that wasn't a functioning well. I was about to say you're crazy brave letting your kids sit on the edge. ha ha.
That is so awesome!! I love the nonfunctioning as well as functioning well. Looks like you guys are having a great summer and I am thrilled and excited about your house. It sounds like it is fabulous!!
K, I totally believed you! haha. You are so funny Em! Miss ya, and your kids are so dang cute.
I believed you too. I'm such a sucker! I was just thinking "give that pregnant lady whatever she wants! but that well looks like it might be poisoned. Maybe her taste bugs are off . . ." you're funny.
You little hussy! I literally almost went and grabbed the other female office associates to have them come check out the flippin well my sister drinks from. Luckily I scrolled on....funny sister ye be!! To be honest, when mar told me you gather your water from a well (ha) I literally pictured you using a bucket- with a white braided handle (and the well in my head was a stone one like in the pic and had a pulley system like 1776 style). It didn't occur to me that you would actually bring a modern plastic container to a........nevermind. Basically i'm shocked that wells even exist. The whole thing trips me out. Love you! haha
Post a Comment