13 years ago
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Our Backyard
We are in love with our new backyard. There are tons of trees, lots of room to run, sooo many birds (quail!) ...and a playhouse! Can't beat that! Saylor and Beckam spend literally hours in it everyday. So far it has become Sleeping Beauty's cottage with lots of berry-picking going on, a factory, a restaurant with a drive-thru....so much fun!


My dad is the best. He came over and surprised us by planting a tiny little garden. I told him about my vegetable cravings with this pregnancy and he came to the rescue! Squash, zucchini, corn...yummy veggies here we come! Saylor calls it our "secret garden".

And look at our view!! What's not to love?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow your house looks awesome! if we could do it all over again we'd probably go with an existing home so we could have SHADE...it's so hot in our neighborhood, no one has big trees yet!
So fun!! I love all your new posts, I also love your huge backyard!! I wanna see your house too.. from what I can see in the background looks super cute! Your family is just so darling, I cant get over it!
I would have loved a playhouse like that when we were little. What a cool little house and yard you have!
love the view. I'm glad that you are liking where you live. and your own veggie garden that you didn't have to plant? awesome.
Post a Comment