Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carving the Pumpkin

Before

AfterHow Saylor kept busy in the meantime

How Beckam kept busy...

Sorry about the outfit...and the phone...and my face...and Saylor's pose...

We had so much fun being Halloweeny! It's so much more fun with kids! I can't wait for next year when Beckam will be a little more...awake for it. It's all just too exciting for him :) Adam gets all the credit for the rockin' jack-o-lantern, though Saylor did a nice job supervising. Good job guys!

2 comments:

Carrera said...

SO cute! Its so fun to watch the kids LOVE fun activities like that!! I forgot your email cause I didnt write it down. :) I still want to send you those though. You can have Adam text it to AJ or you can leave me a comment. Thanks for the kraft foods idea..thats what I followed for mine!

Anonymous said...

So fun Em! I love the last picture of you and Sailor, classic.