13 years ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
Oh Snap!
While we were playing today, Ellen was on tv in the background. Ellen said "Now it's time to play my favorite new game. It's called 'Aw Snap'". Saylor said "That's not a game! 'Oh snap' is a problem!". Not believing that she could possibly understand that, I asked "What do you mean?". Saylor said "It's like 'This is messy! We need to clean up! Oooooohhhh snap!'". She's only 2 1/2! HOW DOES SHE PICK UP ON THESE THINGS?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That’s so cute. It’s because you’re her mom. You’re just so smart. I just love the things she says.
That's Hilarious. Kids are crazy good at picking that stuff up. Matt's daughter Ella was talking and used "that's the word on the street" in proper context. Kids are hip and in the know.
She is so funny. Trevor and I love to watch Ellen and we love this new game Ah Snap. I just laugh out loud everytime they play it. I'm laughing about it now just thinking about it.
Sounds like you have a very smart girl on your hands! That is cute!
Love the new family pictures!!!
How cute!! It is strange how they pick up on something and you have no idea where they learned it. I love your new family photo it turned out great.
Post a Comment