My sister, Chelsea is amazing. She took our family pictures and did such an awesome job. We clean up nicely if I do say so myself. It was so fun, too! This is just a few of them, there will be more to come...thanks
Chels!! (Yes, she will take your pictures too...and you will love them. Let me know if you want her number)


6 comments:
You guys are one good lookin family! And Chels is so talented!
i love those she did a great job! was it at union station? the only way we got kyson to smile was by throwing him up in the air too! he was so ornery so i might have to get his individuals done again sometime...:( it's hard to coordinate both naptimes so everyone is happy!
Way cute! You guys do clean up nice! I sure hope you are all doing well! Adam, you have such a cute wife and family! I guess you deserve them! Sure love ya!!
Kate
Your pictures are awesome! You guys have such a cute family!
What cute pictures! After seeing them I want family pictures too. I don't know if we'll be as cute as you guys, but we'll try.
These pictures are so cute! You have the cutest family. I hope you guys are doing well, it has been too long.
Post a Comment