Friday, October 10, 2008

Cute Adam

Adam didn't have class this morning so he got to sleep in a little bit. Saylor decided it was time to watch Curious George at 6:45 this morning so I brought her into our room to watch tv on our bed while the rest of us slept, or tried to. I woke up about an hour later to Saylor saying she wanted daddy to help her put on her makeup. I asked her where daddy was and she said he was downstairs making cereal. She ran into her room and yelled into the baby monitor for Adam to come upstairs. When he walked into our room I opened my eyes to....BREAKFAST IN BED! French toast...yum! How sweet is he? He loves to surprise me, and I loved to be surprised as long as it is inexpensive and doesn't involve me leaving our kids for long periods of time. :) Isn't he just the sweetest? I just love him....

I would include pictures of my surprise but our camera is on the fritz...

No comments: