I can't believe it's already November. I can't believe Beckam is almost 6 months old! I swear it was just last month that we drove 75 down Riverdale Road at 6 in the morning, trying to get to the hospital before he came into the world (at mach speed). I still have distinct memories of how that all felt and never fail to experience a flashback of that pain when I drive up 40th in Ogden. I'm so glad and feel so blessed that his heart issues turned out to be nothing to worry about. I don't even mind that we're still paying medical bills after his different tests because everything is alright. I love that boy so much! And his dimples! While I was pregnant with him I always wondered how I'd be able to make any more room in my heart for him because it was already bursting at the seams with my love for Adam and Saylor. I think I grew a whole seperate heart just for him when he was born. I love how tall he is, and blonde (where did that come from on both my kids?). He is such a cuddler, too. I love having a boy!
I also can't believe Saylor is closing in on 3 years! February will be so bitter-sweet because I don't want to lose this stage she's in, but I know she'll move on to different fun things as she grows up. I love how well she articulates, and how funny she is. She's so smart and clever! She's about the girliest girl ever born. I can't wait to take her to Disneyland, she would just be in shock at the sight of all the princesses! We're going to Disney on Ice next week and I can't wait to see her face!! I love that she has brought excitment back to things like holidays and snow and all of that. I love that she gets after anyone who says "stupid" because she's learning whats nice and how to treat people. I love when she says "I love you, Mommy!" all on her own. Oh my gosh I'm going to start crying. I just love having a little girl, a little best friend. I want her to always stay little, but at the same time, I can't wait for the relationship that we'll have when she grows up.
Lastly, I can't believe how much I love Adam. He takes such good care of our family. He works so hard, especially as of late, and wants to give us every opportunity he can. He does such a good job managing his busy busy life and always makes time for us. Not a day goes by without a compliment to me about how I look or that dinner was good, etc. He's so sweet and thoughtful. I can't believe we've been together 7 1/2 years!! I love the tons of memories we have and all that we've done together. I'm so excited for our future, too! So excited!! Some opportunities have cone up recently that have really changed everything. Our attitudes have done a total 180, Adam is passionate about life again, we've started dreaming big again! But the best part of it all is that we're happier than we have been, and we're happy together. I love you, Ad!
I'm so so so blessed and so thankful. I have such a wonderful life and I'm so excited to celebrate that this season!!
13 years ago

5 comments:
It really fun to read your post to get to know you guys better. You have such a sweet family!
You are so sweet Em! Thanks for the tip about taking lots of pics in your first year of marriage- I haven't been so I'm going to start!
You are so right, kids bring the fun into every stage of life!
I switched to a private blog, so let me know your email and I'll send you an invite.
Sorry- email me at jdtwitchell@gmail.com
Post a Comment