Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged!

Four places I visit over & over:
1. My parents'
2. Adam's parents'
3. Walmart
4. church
(sad...I struggled to find more interesting places but I don't go anywhere else)

Four People who e-mail/txt/call me regularly:
1. Adam
2. my sisters
3. Mom
4. Allie

Four favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Pizza
3. Brownies
4. Peaches

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Italy - I'll get there one day
2. any bookstore with the coffee smell
3. watching the fountains at Bellagio :)
4. At home . . . I'm such a homebody

Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. The Notebook
2. You've Got Mail
3. Return to Me
4. Evolution

Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
(I've been listening to Saylor's music exclusively for about a year and a half so I'm way behind on music...)
1. what's in my car now: Hairspray! soundtrack (Saylor's favorite)
2. Weezer
3. Ingrid Michaelson
4. Dashboard Confessional

Four People I am tagging:
1. Michelle Anderson
2. Aubrey Harmon
3. Chels
4. Rach

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

So I have to tell you it has been a while since I have had two seconds to get on my blog and check others out! I just saw the post about say and beckam and I felt so bad! I wish I would have known how hard it has been on Friday so we could have talked about it! When I read the post it almost made me cry! I just wanted to let you know I am so sorry and I want to help any way I can. It's not like I live very far away, so you can seriously call me (or text me because sometimes that is easier) anytime and I will be happy to come over and help out! Especially on those really hard days, just call and we will go eat lunch with the guys, go to the park or just hang out!Talk to you soon! Love you guys!