13 years ago
Friday, June 6, 2008
Happy Birthday Rach!
Here's my birthday tribute to you, Rach, because I love you! Thanks for being my big sister, you're such a good one. You're always there for me, especially in the wee hours of the morning when I need a nurse's opinion (which has happened way more than once, sorry). Or when I can't remember something random like a song lyric or a character's name in a movie. Or when I need to blow off steam or just need someone to listen. Thanks for being such a good example of what it is to be patient. You've been handed some tough ones in life (love ya Crew, but you're kind of a pill...a big one) and you've stuck it out so well, and even have a sense of humor about them, most of the time :). I don't know how you've stayed so positive with Crew (and haven't left him on somebody else's porch yet)...we haven't given you enough credit. I love you so much and truly admire you! Happy birthday on Sunday! You're the best! ps- I was going to throw a picture of you on here but considered the golden rule and decided against it. There were some really cute ones though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh aren't you the thoughtful one! Thanks for the sweet words...I can always count on you for those (I actually have a file in my filing cabinet labeled "Em" where I have most of the notes you would leave on my bed and about twenty of your poems). I love you! And don't be fooled...my humor about my cRaZy life is mostly sleep deprivation induced delirium!
Where did you find your cute new background/template thingy?? I've been looking for new ones, but I don't know where to look . . .
Post a Comment