Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby Pictures

We had pictures of Beckam (and the rest of us) done and they turned out so cute! I'll put them on here when I get them, but for now, you HAVE to check this out. The photographer (Michelle Nuttall...thank you!!) put together this slideshow. If this doesn't make you want kids...nothing will. Turn on your speakers!
http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000010109&t=b88855384482841393579f05118411ce

5 comments:

The Barneys said...

O my gosh! Those are so cute. He really is so adorable. Those pictures really make me want another one now.

Angela said...

Those pictures are so precious. I just read all your entries and your little princess is so sweet. I'm so glad that I found your blog (via Rachel's blog) so now we can keep in touch blog-style. I love to keep up with family this way, you get a glimpse into their lives that is more personal than the family website. I hope you don't mind if I become a regular. Love-your cousin, Angela

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! They are amazing.

Joe and Kenzie said...

Oh my those are ADORABLE! I loved the pictures and Michelle is so talented. They turned out so cute Emily

Katy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the naked baby bum. Naked baby bums are the BEST!