Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beckam's Ramblings...

It took forever to get Beckam to sleep tonight because he had a lot to say. He talked for more than 15 minutes, telling me the story of the "Ni Hao Kai-Lan" episode he watched today. It went something like this:

I SOOOO MAD! Ho-Ho mad! Hit Rin-Too. Ho-Ho timeout. SOOO MAD! Use words. Ho-Ho timeout. Sorry Rin-Too. SOOOO MAD! Kai-Lan sing. Ho-Ho timeout.

He said the same things over and over for 15 minutes. It was really cute but I was getting pretty irritated that he wouldn't be quiet. Apparently this episode really hit home for Beck. He has a hitting problem and I've told him to say "Mommy, I'm SOOO MAD!" instead of hitting or throwing things. And when he does hit he has to go to timeout. I guess he related with Ho-Ho today. And who says TV is no good for kids? Pshh.

1 comment:

It's Me...shell said...

So cute! I can't wait to have little conversations with Ollie