Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Parkin' It

We've been enjoying all this nice weather at the park! Saylor used to be way anti-sand, too scared to slide by herself, and so nervous about falling on her way up to the slides that she would crawl to them. Everything has changed! She's finally grown out of those fears and loves the playground now.
Look how pretty she is!

Beckam has no fear. He loves the slides and went straight for the tallest one first without any hesitation. He makes me nervous sometimes by his bravery.

I think it's funny how much Saylor is like me, and how much Beckam is like Adam. I want to put them both in a bag and shake them up...even them out a little bit.

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

cute! I love that she's such a girl and apparently he's totally boy. So fun

Larson Family said...

Love the Park!! Wish we were closer so we could go on park trips together.

Heather said...

Ha ha, shake them up a bit...I love how you write!