Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a really great Easter this year, nice and relaxing. We started off with pancakes with the Dahls (I didn't take any pictures because no one wants their picture taken before 10 in the morning...except little kids). The kids were excited about their visit from the Easter Bunny.

We spent the day watching General Conference. I loved having that and Easter on the same day! For dinner we went to Chelsea and Craig's. Dinner was so yummy! We had an Easter egg hunt after dinner, this one was successful (see the previous post). Saylor and Beckam are great egg-finders!

The kids did a little jumping...

Then it was back inside for dessert! My mom made yummy Easter Bunny cake!

I guess the cake put the kids in a performing mood because they got out the microphones and sang all the songs they new. It was really cute. I love these next 2 pictures because they show what goof-offs these 2 girls are. Check out Saylor's face! Saylor and Brinkley are best friends!

Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

I was so confused as to whose house that was wen I just scanned the pictures. I was thinking woah her parents totally changed the lay out of their kitchen! Looks like a good time. I want some bunny cake

Laci said...

The second picture of Saylor on Easter morn is HILARIOUS!! What darling little kids you have. Looks like you had a great holiday!