Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Animal Days

We have a tradition of going to Baby Animal Days up in Logan every spring. This was the most fun we've had there yet! Everything just gets more and more fun as these kids get older! Both of them loved everything there, but, as with most things, Saylor was content to just look, while Beckam wanted to touch EVERYTHING!

They got to ride ponies...
Saylor grinned from ear to ear the entire time. She has recently decided that horses are her favorite animal.
Beckam thought he was so cool. He tried hard not to smile though.
We took a train ride. This was Beck's favorite part I think.
They had 3 baby bears there this year! They were only 3 months old, and so cute! This is the best picture we could get. Saylor and Beckam were pretty impressed.Beckam was loving the goats. He wanted to touch all of them. One of them, uh, relieved itself right in front of the kids and Beckam said "Ew. Gross."
They got to hold cute bunnies (with very sharp claws)...
Beckam was so funny with the bunnies. He sat there with a blank stare the entire time. He wouldn't acknowledge that he was holding an animal at all.
Beckam and the little chick have the same hair color...
She was so proud to be holding it all by herself!

The kids were being cute with the chickens, Beckam thought they were so funny. I tried to get a few pictures but Adam heard some commotion over by the sheep and took off with the camera. A sheep somehow got out of the pen and, doing as sheep typically do, the rest followed him out. The workers were running around, frantically trying to round them all up. It was pretty funny.
Pigs.
Cute, sleepy little calf...
Brother Bear and Sister Bear. They got these little masks when we saw the bears. They were being really cute and growling...the kids, not the bears.We can't wait for next year!!

4 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

fun! I've never been to baby animal days and I've lived here for just over 3 years

Amber said...

way fun! how come i never know about stuff like this?

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I remember reading this post last year and swore I wouldn't forget to take my kids this year...DANG! Maybe we can get together next year and go and even with Adrian. We will see!

The Daleys said...

This was our first year but it is definitely going to be a tradition from here on out. I wish we would have seen you guys there!