We dyed Easter Eggs with the
Dahls this past Sunday. The kids really enjoyed it but I was a little stressed about it.
Saylor is trustworthy with eggs and dye over Grandma
Dahl's carpet, but
Beckam....not even close.

Saylor wrote her name and "I love you" on all her eggs before putting them in the dye.

Adam had an artistic moment with the camera...

Grandma
Dahl was brave and took over the job of supervising
Beckam (THANK YOU!!). He was much happier once I got off his back. He had so much fun plopping the eggs into the cups of dye and splashing it all over everything. I couldn't just let it sit in the cup though, he kept scooping up the dye with his spoon and pouring it back into the cup. He and Grandma ended up with pretty colorful hands but they had fun!

1 comment:
that's awesome! I love dying eggs, but dying eggs with kids stresses me out also. You are brave my friend
Post a Comment