Halloween was fun this year. First we had chili and
breadsticks with the
Dahls, so yum. Then it was costume time!
Saylor was so excited about trick-or-treating!
Beckam kind of got the concept: every time he chose a candy he held it until we got to the next house, then he would trade in his piece of candy for one of theirs! After trick-or-treating we went to the
Bairds for apple cider and donuts and more trick-or-treating! We had such a fun night!

Check out her eyelashes! I'm so jealous!

I'm not sure what they're so concerned about...


3 comments:
i totally remember your house at halloween smelled SOOOO yummy with homemade cider.. good times.
Cute cute cute little kidlets! Loved their costumes! And Saylor's eyelashes are INSANE! LOVE THEM!
I love going trick or treating with kids. We went with Jon and Liz and their son Max. he didn't really get it and did not want to say trick or treat or give them his pumpkin bucket
Halloween is so much fun, and having kids makes it so much more fun. How cute!
Post a Comment