Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney on Ice!

We went to Disney on Ice! It was 100% princesses so Saylor was in heaven! The Disney princesses are Saylor's very favorite things in this world so getting almost 2 hours of princess after princess was a dream come true. We went with my parents and Chelsea and Craig and their family. Saylor and Brinkley both came in their Snow White dresses but we didn't get a picture of them together! Almost every little girl there was dressed as a princess. 1 little Cinderella girl came up to Saylor and asked if they could take a picture together. They sat there and compared dresses for a bit, it was so cute. We had such a good time. (sorry, the pictures are all out of order)
Beckam LOVES Sleeping Beauty (he likes all of the princesses but with Saylor for a sister can you blame him?). He calls her "I Know" because of the song she sings. He sings the first line of the song over and over and loves to dance to it. All the way home he kept saying " I know...pretty". How cute is that?! In this picture he's blowing kisses to all the princesses during the finale. He really enjoyed the night, as well. He sat attentive for all but the last 15 minutes!
Whenever Saylor finds herself in a scary situation she covers her ears. It wouldn't be a true Disney night if there weren't villains involved, so during all of their parts this is what Saylor was doing.




Saylor really had a good time and it was so much fun to watch her face light up when each princess came out. She sang to all the songs and got sooo giddy and excited when the princesses and their princes would kiss or dance together. I love having a sweet, romantic, enchanted little girl!

2 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

All princess disney on ice?!?!? What little girl wouldn't die to go to that. And I love that Beckham loves sleeping Beauty.

The Daleys said...

Emily I just found your blog and I love it. You have such a cute family! Do you mind if I follow you guys? (Not in a stalkish kind of way)