Tonight as we were winding down for bed, I had one of those moments that make you wish you could freeze time. Beckam was cuddling with Saylor in her bed with the lights off. They were listening to their bedtime music and just snuggling away. Saylor whispered "You'll always be my best, best brother, Beckam." My heart melted and my eyes teared up. I don't know how many times I break up their little tiffs everyday, but I do know that it's enough to wear me down. But when we have little moments like this one tonight, I appreciate how sweet they actually are. And I'm reminded that they DO love each other. And I get excited to see their sweet little relationship grow as they grow up together. I love these little people so much more than I thought my heart was capable of. We're so blessed to have each other!
13 years ago

3 comments:
That's just so sweet. I can't wait to have moments like that with these two.
Those sweet moments make it all worth it!
Oh that's so cute! Little kids are just so sweet.
Post a Comment