Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November already?!

Halloween is over and we're not wasting any time getting on with the holidays! Bring on Thanksgiving! We're so excited!

I had my best idea yet: buy costumes after Halloween for super cheap and use them for dress-up! Saylor got a cheerleader costume, and Beckam got a Thomas the Train costume complete with chugga-chugging and choo-choo noises! Both costumes cost $3. Can't beat that.

I told Saylor to strike a pose and she did this! I feel like it's totally inappropriate.

We have a little tradition of making holiday cookies. Here we are making the turkey ones! Great pic Saylor.
Gobbling them up! I'm so funny.

2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

what a fun update. Looks like you all had a fabulous Halloween. Cute pictures! Yes, after halloween is the BEST time to get dress up clothes. we love it.

It's Me...shell said...

Good idea with the costumes! Also, I love that cookie tradition.