13 years ago
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween Party
Justin and Allie threw another Halloween party which meant yummy food and fun costumes. Saylor was a princess, Beckam was a dragon, and Adam and I were Lois Lane and Clark Kent.
When we bought Beckam's costume it fit! And I thought I was being so smart to buy it a month early.
Princess Saylor originally wanted to be "the princess that kisses the frog" with Beckam being the frog. We couldn't find any frog costumes for him though, so we settled with "the princess that kisses the dragon".

Our costumes were pretty fun this year! I had an excuse to wear cute business clothes, and Adam got a kick out of doing his hair like a nerd and wearing his shirt open....jk Ad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very fun costumes! I really love that beckham grew that much
Post a Comment