Friday, August 28, 2009

Pajama Pizza Party

We have a little tradition of having pajama parties. Normally we have them when Adam is out of town, but tonight we decided to have one with him just for fun. We had pizza for dinner and watched a movie, Wizards of Waverly Place...the movie, Saylor's choice. Adam made cookies and then forgot about them! I guess he was so into the movie that he couldn't hear the timer going off...for like a half an hour (hahaha just kidding Adam). Anyway, this was the finished product. They were totally charred and served with a lot of smoke.
I had to get a picture because I've never seen cookies so burnt!! I chipped them off the pan and then made some more. Burnt cookies or not, we had a really fun night playing as a family. I love those times!!

4 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Gotta love a pajama party! It's cool Adam we all burn things sometimes.

Darci said...

that's hilarious...ive never seen cookies like that either!

Ellie said...

So we're gonna blog stalk you guys too! Yay! Your fam is so cute! Love it!

Darci said...

actually they are kind of making me crave double chocolate brownie cookies...