13 years ago
Thursday, August 6, 2009
What a BOY!
Beckam is such a little boy. He found a colony of potato bugs and couldn't resist! He was picking them up, letting them crawl all over his hands and arms, and was loving it! He kept trying to squish them...poor little bugs.




PS this is Beck's FAVORITE position to "stand" in. He does this funny little asian squat pose all day long! He's going to have killer quads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fabulous 'catcher' stance he has..Brennan likes that position as well. Of course this will require him to play baseball and be a catcher like his mom. :) I love potato bugs, so cute that he was that interested in them.
I loved rolly poleys when I was little. And Jon's son Max is such a boy too. He's all about tools and digging things. it's hilarious. Oh and the books you asked about, I've read all the harry potter series, the whole anne of green gables series, the goose girl series, and a bunch of random ones. good times good times
Post a Comment