Monday, August 3, 2009

Cherry Hill

Tonight we spent a couple of hours at Cherry Hill and had such a blast. Saylor and Beckam loved the pirate ship! Saylor kept saying "Arrrgh me Heidi's!" and then Beckam would growl "arrrr".

Saylor loved the slide and went on it again and again!
She was so proud of herself for going all by herself. Look how excited she is!

Beckam loved splashing himself in the face, crazy boy. He loved the slide and the lazy river.
Adam loved the slide too.....sort of. He was being such a sweet dad and was taking Beck down the slide. He stepped onto it and slipped!! He held on to Beckam and landed right on his back. I'm talking from standing position straight to his back in half a second! Then he slid, slowly, all the way down the slide. I wasn't there but I imagine that it made the sound of sweaty hands being dragged down a window. The lifeguard was standing right there watching the whole time. She got such a good laugh. I took Saylor down it a few minutes later and she was still laughing about it! He's a good sport. I so wish I could have gotten a picture.

No comments: