Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5th Anniversary

Yesterday was our 5th anniversary! 5 years!!! We celebrated all day pretty much. We had fun at the park with the kiddos and playing "imaginary baseball" on the baseball diamond. We ventured down to the little creek where Beckam squished a wierd fruit that smelled like beer all over his hands. We couldn't walk around with a stinky drunk-smelling toddler so Adam hiked the fence with the boy in tow and washed him off in the creek...at the park....how white trash is that? We wrapped up the night by going to Olive Garden (our fave) WITHOUT the kids! That never happens because I'm a psycho...but we SOOOOO needed the break. It was perfect.

I've loved Adam since I was 16 years old. Every year since then I'm amazed that I could love him even more than I did the previous year, but I always do! But this year I'm especially aware of how much he means to me. We've been through a lot in the last little bit and Adam's strength and sense of humor have gotten our little family through it all. I could gush on and on about his qualities...and I have before...but it's simply this: Adam is so perfect to me, and so perfect for me. I appreciate him way more than I express. I just love him. So Happy Anniversary Adam. Thank you for being exactly what you are. I love you so much!

3 comments:

Laci said...

Happy anniversary guys! I remember when you started dating in HS! Its so awesome to see you two still together and happy and in love! Glad you guys had a fun day together :o)

oh and btw.. I'm psycho about leaving Elle too :o)

Larson Family said...

Congrats on five years that is awesome!!!

It's Me...shell said...

Congrats! gotta love that love just grows!