Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mischief!

Every parent knows that when it gets too quiet they should brace themself for whatever damage their child is causing. In this case, stickers. I was making dinner, focusing on keeping Beckam from shoving fridge magnets under the oven, when I noticed how quiet Saylor was being. I snuck into the living room and found her doing this. Notice how she has hidden herself behind the couch in the corner.

She stuck about 40 stickers all over her arms and hands! Little stinker!
Beckam managed to pull one off of her. It's much more fun to put them on than it is to take them off!

(This is 1 of 4 new posts! We've been busy lately!)

1 comment:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Her face is seriously priceless in the last one...I can't stop laughing. Is that rude?! Sawyer just did this the other day and I walked in and found baby powder EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure how he even got a hold of it. Man, they are hilarious!