We did lots of Easter-y things this year! I'm loving how fun holidays are now that our kids are a little bit older! (This is a lengthy post due to lots of cute pictures.)
We started out by visiting the Easter Bunny. Saylor thought "she" was great. Beckam thought it was a nightmare. This first picture is Saylor catching her first glimpse of the Bunny. Look how sweet her face is! She's so excited!

The Bunny spoke not a word...it was pretty awkward, even for a 3 yr old.
Next, we dyed Easter eggs. Saylor was so proud of her eggs and had fun picking which colors she wanted. Beckam got one egg and had fun squeezing it to death. He's kind of in a trance here.


We headed up to Logan to the "baby animal farm". We've made this a tradition in our little family and this year Saylor and Beckam LOVED it! Saylor got to ride "Mindy the Horse" and thought that was the most wonderful thing ever. She held a bunny, a chick, a duck, pet the cows and sheep and goats...loved all of it...no fear. The one animal that made her nervous was the puppies! I couldn't believe it! Beckam was ONLY interested in the puppies. Funny kids.

This one is the duckling. Don't worry, there was plenty of hand sanitizer involved throught the experience.

This is the sound she was making: "Ooh ho ho ho ho!"

She's not a skilled egg hunter, but she's making it look good.

Easter morning was fun. We had way too much sugar before breakfast.
Adam's brother Jusin and his wife Allie blessed their son on Easter Sunday. Alton looked so cute! Congrats guys!
We also spent some time with my family, just enjoying each other and the nice weather! Look how handsome this boy is!

Saylor cuddling with Craig (bro in law).


3 comments:
I TOTALLY LOVE Saylor's face in the family picture..Beckam looks like he is having the time of his life....LOL!
The pictures are way cute. I have heard a lot about the Logan Farm in the past couple of weeks...I'm thinking maybe I should take Sawyer. Looks like it was so much fun.
Your little family is so sweet! Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids??
First, you can't post too many pics. Emily, your 'guns' look so tough in that yellow shirt. I love Saylor making egg hunting look good. We hope that we can be as enthusiastic about holiday's as you guys.
Post a Comment